Sat, Jun 11|
Falls Church, VA
Summer Solstice Portal
Join us as we intentionally enter the Solstice Portal of Summer 2022.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Falls Church, VA, 22042
About the Event
ʂųɱɱɛr ʂơƖʂɬıƈɛ ℘ơrɬąƖ
We hope you can join us from 4:00-7:00pm on 6/11/22 for another wonderful healing event as we celebrate the Summer Solstice!
The date of 6/19 marks the end of astronomical Spring and the beginning of astronomical Summer. The word Solstice comes from the Latin words “Sol” (Sun) and “Sistere” (To Stand Sill). The Summer Solstice marks the longest day of the year and the shortest night, signifying how our life on Earth is influenced and changed in connection to the Sun, and the significance of the seasons in the shaping of our world. For centuries, this has been an important cultural celebratory event throughout numerous ancient societies, as people have recognized the power in aligning with the phases of the Sun.
This marks the transition from action to nourishment, reminding us to be patient for the harvest of the seeds we so consciously planted during Spring, and to soak in the light as we align and embody abundance. This shift offers us a chance to work on ourselves, as we find ourselves more inspired and finding meaning in our journey - reminding us that each day we have an opportunity to rise and to authentically shine far, strong, and bright, just as the light of the Sun does.
As we honor this magical and powerful day of light, we set in motion an energetic awakening in our consciousness which will last throughout summertime and into the Fall Equinox. This event is designed to support your process of turning inward to find the nourishment needed for growth and evolution, encourage patience and movement, so that you can shine your highest light out into the collective world.
Ticket energy exchange will include:
- Clearing of your Auric Field
- Intro to the Summer Solstice
- Meridian Body-Connection Grounding Exercises
- Journal Prompts
- Shamanic Fire Releasing Ritual
- Breathwork Journey
- Reiki Sound Healing Experience
- Movement Meditation
- Ecstatic Dance
- Embodiment Connection Afterparty
No prior experience with or knowledge of these spiritual practices and/or healing modalities is necessary.
We recommend dressing comfortably for the heat, possibly wearing layers and/or bringing a sweater as you may experience a temperature drop during Breathwork and the Reiki Sound Bath, and when the sun goes down. We invite you to wear red, orange, or yellow to this event, if you feel called, to call in grounding energies related to the lower chakras.
Please avoid heavy meals, caffeine, and/or alcohol before the ceremony. It is best to avoid these 2-3 days before receiving Reiki, but it is understandable if you cannot totally avoid.
You will need to bring/things to remember:
- Yoga mat or a beach towel to sit on
- Water to stay hydrated (we will provide H20, but we recommend bringing a water bottle to eliminate unnecessary waste)
- Eye mask or scarf for the breathwork journey & movement meditation
- A journal that you can rip a page out of & a pen
- A light blanket or shawl to accommodate for your body's potential temperature changes during breathwork
- 2 palm stones/rocks that fit into your hands for breathwork
- A washcloth to use for breathwork to scream into…we will explain more at the event!
- Sweater or sweatshirt/clothing layers for when the sun sets
- Mosquito/bug repellent spray or essential oils specifically used for bug repellant
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Hoops, poi, or fans if you enjoy flow arts
- Cash tip for the DJ
- Cash if you need to order a taxi and cannot get an Uber for whatever reason! (Or for gas money to pay your friends)
- If you are driving and parking in the neighborhood, please do not park in anyone’s yard or grass!
Please arrive by 3:40pm so that you have ample time to park, check in, and set up comfortably.
We *highly encourage carpooling!* This event is in a neighborhood with limited parking spaces and we want you to avoid driving to the event and parking in the neighborhood if you can. Parking spaces are not guaranteed. However, If you do drive and are having difficulty finding parking in the neighborhood, please feel free to find parking in the nearby church or public park parking lots, walking distance from the event location.
We are asking a minimum love offering of $33.33 and you can choose to donate beyond this amount. The address will be emailed to you once you RSVP.
After the event (from 7:00-9:00pm), we welcome all of you to stay to mingle, dance, chat, and make deeper loving connections with soul reflections.
We cannot wait to celebrate and connect with you beautiful souls!